Chicago Personal Injury Lawyer
Attorney for Car Accidents, Slip and Falls, and Truck Accidents in Cook County, DuPage County, Will County, Kane County and Surrounding Areas
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured by someone else's negligence, it is personal. Your losses may be extensive: pain and suffering, medical bills, your ability to earn income, your ability to care for your family, your very ability to enjoy life. Insurance companies and others may pressure you to settle quickly, but it is always in your best interest to consult an attorney to make sure your losses are fully compensated.
Do you want an attorney who will treat both you and your legal case with care and concern, and ensure that you are properly compensated for your losses? Call Emilio Moretti at Moretti Law, PC. today, 312-861-1084
Attorney Emilio Moretti was recently awarded the prestigious 10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys for Client Satisfaction Award for 2018 by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
Personal Injury Law Firm Serving the Chicago Area
Every personal injury case is as unique as the individuals and circumstances involved. You need an experienced attorney who knows every angle to consider and detail to investigate, to prove exactly what happened, who was at fault, and the full extent of your losses.
Moretti Law, P.C. is equipped to handle a wide spectrum of personal injury cases, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents involving cars, trucks, or motorcycles, whether you were a driver or a passenger.
- Collisions involving commercial trucks.
- Commuter accidents involving buses, rideshares, etc.
- Pedestrian injuries, whether you were hit in a parking lot, while crossing a street, in a recreational area, or in a work area.
- Slip-and-fall injuries caused by unsafe conditions, indoors and outdoors, whether you were a customer, visitor, or employee of the business where the fall happened.
- Dog bites and other animal attacks that result in serious injury.
- Premises liability claims, encompassing any type of accident or injury that occurred on someone's land, in their home, or at their business location.
Contact Us Immediately If You Were Injured
It is important to preserve any evidence relating to your injury case. Contact us as soon as possible so that we can be sure your case is handled right from the beginning.
To assist your attorney in proving negligence and legal liability, it is crucial for you to gather as much documentation as possible, as quickly as possible, if you are able. This includes:
- Seeking medical attention and documenting physical injuries.
- Taking pictures of the accident location and any contributory objects or conditions, as well as any property damage.
- Recording contact information for any witnesses as well as the people directly involved in the incident.
- Collecting bills, accident reports, and other paperwork related to the incident.
If you are unable to come to us, we will come to you in the hospital, rehab or at home and work hard to gather the evidence we need to prove your case.
Your Personal Injury Case Demands An Experienced Courtroom Litigator
Since 2001, Emilio Moretti has represented thousands of clients in every courthouse across Cook, DuPage, Will, and Kane Counties, as well as other counties, and he has achieved countless favorable results.
Mr. Moretti is committed to giving each client personalized attention. He listens to his client’s concerns and always makes himself available to answer questions from the beginning to the end of your case. With his skill, experience, and dedication, he will aggressively investigate the circumstances of your injury, negotiate with insurance companies and other attorneys, and litigate in court on your behalf to get you the best possible settlement.
Contact Moretti Law at 312-861-1084 for a free, no-obligation consultation on your personal injury case. We take personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning we will not charge you until we collect compensation for you. We serve Cook, DuPage, Will and Kane Counties, as well as other counties, from our offices in Chicago, Oak Brook, and Schaumburg.