Mr. Moretti was born and raised in the Chicagoland area. He attended Northern Illinois University where he majored in Sociology. He then attended The John Marshall Law School in Chicago and upon graduation started his own law practice, focusing primarily on representing individuals in criminal and traffic related matters. As his practice evolved, he has also successfully represented individuals in personal injury and worker’s compensation cases.
Since 2001, he has represented thousands of clients, in every single courthouse throughout Cook, DuPage, Will, and Kane Counties and has achieved countless favorable results including not guilty verdicts at trial, dismissal of charges prior to going to trial and obtaining reduced sentences, which included no jail time.
Throughout his career, Mr. Moretti’s philosophy has remained the same: his client comes first.
He always listens to his client’s concerns, and always makes himself available to answer any questions his clients might have from the very beginning, all the way to the very end of his representation. Once he evaluates his client’s entire case, he then customizes an aggressive defense strategy for each client.
- Criminal - Felony and Misdemeanor
- Traffic Crimes
- Commercial Driver's License Violations
- Aggravated Speeding
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Personal Injury
- Northern District Illinois
The John Marshall Law School in Chicago
Northern Illinois University
- B.A., Sociology
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA)
- Northwest Suburban Bar Association (NWSBA)
- DuPage County Bar Association (DCBA)
- American Jurist Institute
- American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys
Honors and Awards:
- 10 Best for Client Satisfaction, American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2018
- Top 10 Attorneys, American Jurist Institute, 2016
- 10 Best for Client Satisfaction, American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys, 2016
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, 2015 and 2016
- Superb Avvo Rating, Clients' Choice Award, Criminal Defense, 2015-2018
- Superb Avvo Rating, Clients' Choice Award, Top Contributor, 2015 and 2016
- Superb Avvo Rating, Top Attorney Criminal Defense